Certificate Course in TV & Video ProductionGuru Nanak Dev University
Price on request
The Guru Nanak Dev University's Faculty of Arts and Social Science offers Certificate Course in TV & Video Production course to its students. The course structure for it is as follows:
Development of Television.
- History and Current Perspective in Television Broadcasting.
- TV Studio : Multi Camera set up, Contributory Video and Audio Sources in TV Production, Productions Control Room, Master Control, Video Switcher, Video Tape-Recording, Computer Graphics and Digital Video effect.
- Sound Recording for Film and TV.
- Introduction to Graphics, Sets, Props, Make-Up, Costume Designing for Films and TV.
- Working with Still, TV and Film Cameras.
- Outside Broadcast.
- Budgeting for Production.
- Techniques of TV production.
- Publicizing, Marketing of TV programme.
Max. Marks : 20
- Camera Exercise for Television Serials.
- How to Handle Camera, Adjustments, Mounts, Lens, Movements and Care.
- Effective Verbal Communication.
- Lighting of Sets : Three Point Lighting Practicals, Technical and Artistic Requirement of Lighting.
1. Thinking Visually
2. Research, Idea, Concept
3. Synopsis, Outlines.
4. Script Formats
5. Basic Elements of Writing
6. Art and Craft of Screen Writing.
7. Production – Basic Shots Television Geures / Formats.
8. Different Types of Editing Systems – Analog Editing, Digital Editing, Value of Shot in Editing, Action, Punctuation, Pace-Rhythm Sound Adding, Editing and Balancing.
- Exercise on Electronic Newsgathering.
- Exercise on News Reporting, News Reading and Voice-Over.
- Exercise on Use of Personal Computers as a Tool for Video Editing.
- Script for Music Video