Certificate in Embedded ROBOTICSMicrotemple
- 50 hours of class
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge before attend this program:
Candidates should have Degree / Diploma in Electronics / Electrical Computers / mechanical subjects or working experience with fundamental understanding of digital electronic and fundamentals of programming. For candidates registering, free modules conversion of digital electronic and fundamental programming available.
Program Aim: This training program specially made or technician, engineer, product developer, technician and everyone with an interest in studying the fundamentals of Robotics and developing some Robotic Application.
Program Outline: The purpose of this training program is to introduce prospective students Robotics built the foundations of "Embedded C" language program, microcontroller resource, using resource and some peripheral device associated with the microcontroller, the fundamentals of robotics, sensors motors, drives, infrared transmission, and control of robotic application. This program should start, if you have a project in mind for robotic applications.
In this training program candidates will learn about this following topic:
* Fundamentals of robotics.
* Fundamentals of Micro-controllers Peripheral Interface Controller, & MPLAB 16F877A.
Exp Laboratory. Implementing MPLAB IDE & program PIC16F877A.
* Program Set
* Micro-controllers Records
Exp Laboratory. 16F877A Program timer
* Peripheral Interface Controller Resources and Peripherals
* Revision "C"
Exp Laboratory. 16F877A Programming-interrupts
* Learn about Various kinds of engines
* Learn about Various kinds of units
* Know about Legged Robot
* 16F877A interface with stepper motor
Lab Exp:. Connecting a stepper motor for 16F877A
* The mechanical construction of robot
* The control of motor speed & direction
Lab Exp.: Mechanical Construction of Robot and move the robot
* Fundamentals of Infrared remote and Infrared transmission coding
* Fundamentals of infrared receiving remote control
* Fundamentals of Infrared sensor
Exp Laboratory. Robot moving by remote control.
* Robot Obstacle avoid
* Robot Obstacle avoid
* Construction Intelligence
* Photo-transistor and Photo Darlington
* The design of infrared sensors
* IR sensor calibration
* A line following robot
* Line following along a sharp curve, turn 45 degrees and rotated 90 degrees
Lab Exp:. Next line Robot