Certificate In Employee Recognition Online CourseCourses For Success
Price on request
What you'll learn on the course
Module One: Getting Started
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Assess the type of Employee Recognition Program(s) your company needs
- Train leadership to recognize their employees
- Know when and where recognition is needed
- Construct a culture of recognition
- Maintain an effective Employee Recognition Program
Module Two: The Many Types of Incentive
- Safety Incentives
- Years of Service
- Attendance & Wellness Incentives
Module Three: Designing Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee Involvement
- Keep it Simple
Module Four: How To Get The Buzz Out
- Be Creative With Designs
- Paper the Walls
- Use Social Media
- Go Mobile!
Module Five: It Starts From The Top!
- Identifying Desirable Behaviors
- Understanding the Goals of the Company
- Setting Guidelines
- Providing Recognition Templates
Module Six: Creating a Culture of Recognition
- Keep Your Staff "In the Know"
- Empower Employees with Peer to Peer Recognition
- Team Building: Encourage Camaraderie
- Motivate by Promoting Fun
Module Seven: The Best Things In Life Are Free!
- Put a Spotlight on Employees in Staff Meetings
- Write it Down
- Display Your Appreciation
- Make Work More Comfortable
Module Eight: A Small Gesture Goes A Long Way
- Have a Party!
- Make a Game of It
- Reward with Small Gift
- Give Them a Break
Module Nine: Pulling Out The Red Carpets
- Have an Awards Ceremony
- Win Large Items
- Career Advancement
Module Ten: The Don’ts of Employee Recognition
- Don’t Forget About The Art Of The High Five!
- Don’t Let It Become Boring
- Popularity Contest or Recognition Program?
- Make Sure the Prize is Motivational
Module Eleven: Maintaining Employee Recognition Programs
- Change the Membership
- Include In New Employee Orientation
- Keep Marketing!
- Annual Awards Ceremonies
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up