Certificate in International Financial ReportingFinancial Training Institute
- 2 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
WHO IS IT FOR? If you are a professional accountant or auditor, qualified in accordance with your national accounting standards, then this is the qualification for you. You do not need to have any experience or formal qualifications in accounting and auditing to apply for this certificate.
What you'll learn on the course
Presentation and profit
Teachers and trainers (1)
- To help one understand how International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are used around the world
- To explain how the International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation (IFRSF) / International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) work and how these are being changed
- To examine the fundamental requirements of IFRS on a standard-by-standard basis
- To provide guidance on how to use IFRS in practice.
The CertIFR course covers the following topics:
- The nature and operations of the IASB
- The status and use of IFRSs around the world
- Presentation and profit
- Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 1
- Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 2
- Group accounting
- Disclosure standards
- Principal differences between UK/US GAAP and IFRS
- Proposals for change
To view the detailed syllabus, please click on following link – CERTIFR Syllabus