Certificate IV in Bookkeeping Online CourseCourses For Success
Price on request
What you'll learn on the course
Total Number of Units Required for Qualification – 13
9 core units plus 4 elective units.
Where the industry core units have been demonstrated as a requirement of Certificate III in Financial Services exemption is provided
- Prepare financial reports
- Design and produce business documents
- Contribute to OHS hazard identification and risk assessment
- Develop and implement policies and procedures relevant to bookkeeping activities
- Establish and maintain a cash accounting system
- Establish and maintain an accrual accounting system
- Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks
- Establish and maintain a payroll system
- Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- Implement customer service standards
- Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- Monitor and manage small business operations
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Write simple documents
- Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- Perform financial calculations
- Prepare financial statements for non-reporting entities
- Maintain inventory records
- Set up and operate a computerized accounting system
Upon enrolment you will be required to select your elective units.
Through well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction and interaction with your tutor, participants in these courses gain valuable knowledge at their convenience. They have the flexibility to study at their own pace combined with enough structure and support to complete the course. And they can access the classroom 24/7 from anywhere with an Internet connection.
New sessions of each course run every month. They last six weeks, with two new lessons being released weekly (for a total of 12). The courses are entirely Web-based with comprehensive lessons, quizzes, and...