Certificate in Management Consulting Essentials (CMCE)Exponential Training & Assessment Ltd
Up to Rs 1000
Frequent Asked Questions
There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but it is expected that you are intending to enter or are already in a consultancy or business support role (either internally or external).
What you'll learn on the course
Management Consulting Essentials
Teachers and trainers (1)
Certificate in Management Consulting Essentials
The CMCE qualification explores the following aspects of consulting:
- The Consultancy Role
- The Consultancy Cycle
- The Client Relationship
- Communication for Consultants
- Effective Project Delivery
- Structured Knowledge, Research and Analysis
Duration: 2 - 4 Months
The Programme fee includes:
- All of the e-learning materials/modules and resources to complete the qualification Consulting Essentials
- 12 months student membership of the Institute of Business Consulting
- Full use of the Institute of Business Consulting on-line Continuous Professional Development resources
- On-line coaching and support including personal tutorials (optional)
Assessment is 100% online through distance learning delivery method. Assessment is achieved through the writing of one 2,000 – 2,500 word written assignment which is broken down into a set of 7 smaller assignments. You will also have 24/7 access to the online support materials which includes assignment templates, e-learning modules, access to CMI online learning resources (ManagementDirect) and a ‘Guide to Writing your Assignment’.
The e-learning modules have been designed and developed specifically for this qualification therefore you will be able to draw from the materials for your assignment.
One-to-One Online Tutorials:
The one-to-one tutorials will be used to support you in successfully completing the assignment. You will liaise with your Personal Tutor/ Assessor on an individual basis through online meeting software such as Skype. You will have the option to submit one draft of your assignment, which will be assessed and for which feedback will be provided on possible/necessary improvements.
Contact person: James Dillon