Certificate (Medical Dialyses Technology)JRD Global EDU
- Support service
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Dialysis technicians typically work under the supervision of lead technicians, registered nurses or doctors. They can often find work with home health agencies, outpatient medical centers or hospitals
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
syllabus:Ist Year (Ist and 2nd Semester)
- Basic Human sciences
- Communicative English
- Computer application
- Structure and function of kidney (Anatomy & Physiology)
- Introduction of renal diseases.
- Renal failure - Acute Chronic and immediate management
- History of dialysis
- Principles and types of dialysis.
- Vascular access for dialysis.
- Anticoagulation: Principles and problems.
- Haemodialysis Machine: Working Principles and maintenance.
- Water Treatment Plant: Working Principles and maintenance.
- Complication and management of complication during dialysis
- Assessment of adequacy of dialysis.
- Reuse of dialysis.
- Sterile techniques in dialysis.
- Emergencies in dialysis
- Administration and management
- Revision and internal examination
- Project work /Dissertation
- Practical and demonstration will be done on the basis of theory