CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY IN BULGARIANUniversity of Delhi
Price on request
- New delhi
CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY IN BULGARIAN
The course consists of three papers designed to give a working knowledge of the language. Phonetics morphology (parts of speech - verbs, nouns, adjectives, prepositions, conjunctions) and elementary syntax.
During the course main emphasis will be placed on spoken Bulgarian and practice in translation of Bulgarian text into English and vice-versa with the help of a dictionary.
1. Bulgaria on geographical map
2. Foundation of Bulgarian State
3. Medieval Bulgarian Culture
4. Bulgarian National Revival
5. The struggle against Ottoman domination - the April Uprising of 1876
6. Bulgaria's development between the World Wars.
7. The Uprising of September 9, 1994 and subsequent developments.