CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY IN HUNGARIANUniversity of Delhi
Price on request
- New delhi
CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY IN HUNGARIAN
Paper - I Applied Grammar
Paper - II Translation
1. Translation from Hungarian into English
2. Translation from English into Hungarian.
Paper - III
1. Conversation in Hungarian.
2. Comprehension of simple text from a newspaper, Magazine or children story book.
3. Conversation on a topic of Hungarian Cultural History.
· The origin of Hungarian people - the origin of the language
· Conquest of the Carpathian Basin, foundation of the state
· The Renaissance in Hungary
· The reform of the language and the Birth of Modern Literature
· The Age of Reform
· Revolution 1848 - 49, Petöfi
· Post- Revolutionary Disillusionment, National Escapism
· The Compromise of 1867, the metropolitan Experience. The advance of technical civilization.
· Endre Ady and the two Nyugat generations
· The First Hungarian Workers' Republic (1919)
· The poetry of Attila József
· The Liberation, economic and social transformation
· The literature of the Post War era. Csoma de Körös, Gyula Germanus, the Brunners, Charles
Fabri, Jakab Leitner, Aurel Stein etc.