Certificate Programme in YogaBharathidasan University
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
A pass in VIII Standard Examination conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu or an examination accepted as equivalent thereto by the Syndicate, subject to such conditions as may be prescribed thereof.
1. To understand the fundamental principles of yogic practices and
it's scientific basis.
2. To study the effect of yogic practices on selected systems in the
3. To acquire the knowledge and training of the individual physical,
mental, social and spiritual concepts.
4. To acquire the knowledge of different schools of yoga.
5. To study about the modern trends in yoga.
6. To study about the contribution of various institutions to the
development of yoga in the various field.
TITLE OF THE PAPER
Paper I Introduction To Yoga Education
Paper II Scientific Concept of Yogic Practices
Paper III Practical - Asanas, Pranayamas, Kriyas & Meditations