Certificate Programmes in e-empowered Management & Business Administration Finance (Banking and Insurance):eMBA Finance (Banking and Insurance)Mumbai Educational Trust Bandra
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university. Those who are appearing for final examination can also apply. However, they must produce documentary evidence of having passed the examination, on or before the commencement of the programme, failing which their admission will be liable for cancellation and fees will not be refunded. Proficiency in MS Office is pre requisite.
Certificate Programmes in e-empowered Management & Business Administration Finance (Banking and Insurance):eMBA Finance (Banking and Insurance)
MET is pleased to announce the professional programme, e-empowered Management and Business Administration in Finance (eMBA-Finance) with dual specialisation in Banking and Insurance. We take pride in stating that we are the pioneering B school to offer this unique programme with a facility to students, to opt for dual specialisation in Banking and Insurance with key inputs on Finance leading to eMBA-Finance (Banking and Insurance).
* Introduction to Computers
* Introduction to Quantitative Techniques
* Introduction to Accounts
* Introduction to Human Psychology
* Introduction to Economics
* Introduction to Perspective Management (Written Analysis of Cases)
CERTIFICATE I: Introduction to e-Business Management and Administration
1. Perspective Management
2. Managerial Economics
3. Marketing Management - I
4. Business Communication Skills (Theory & Practice)
5. Organisational Behaviour
6. Financial and Cost Accounting
7. Statistics for Management
8. Operation Management
CERTIFICATE II: Introduction to e-Business Management and Administration
11. Legal Aspects of Business
12. Human Resource Management
13. Management Accounting
14. Economic Environment of Business
15. Research Methodology
16. Introduction to e-Commerce
17. Financial Management - I
18. Marketing Applications & Practices
19. Written Analysis of Cases + Integration
20. Strategic Management
21. Operation Research
22. Introduction to Banking
23. Principles and Practice of Banking I & II
24. Introduction to Insurance
25. Principles and Practice of Insurance
26. Life Insurance Underwriting & Motor Insurance
27. Ethics & Corporate Governance/International Eco.
28. Management Control Systems/International Eco.
29. Financial Management I & II
30. Legal Aspects of Banking
31. Marine Insurance & Aviation Insurance
33. Fire & Consequential Loss Insurance Business
34. International Business
35. Business Policy
36. Central Banking and Cooperation Banking
37. International Banking and Allied Institutions
38. Engineering & Liability Insurance Business and Risk Management
39. Miscellaneous Insurance Business, Health Insurance and Rural & Agriculture Insurance
CERTIFICATE VI: Crossing the Corporate Threshold
Group A: (Any Two)
1. Model Business Policy for Indian corporates for business growth despite climatic changes to
perpetuate business friendly environment and to ensure reduction/elimination of carbon footprint of business.
2. Global Trade Regulatory Institutes - Future of GATT, WTO and beyond.
3. Corporate Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibilities as two wheels of modern Indian industry.
4. ASEAN FTA and Impact on Indian Economy/Business.
Group B: (Both)
1. Model Code of Conduct in Specialisation.
2. The Future of Consumer in Specialisation.