Certificate In Time Management Online CourseCourses For Success
Price on request
What you'll learn on the course
Skills and Training
Section One: Getting Started
Section Two: SMARTER Goals
- The Three P’s
- Create SMARTER Goals
- Prioritizing Your Goals
- Visualize your Goals-Visualization
Section Three: Prioritising Your Time
- The 80/20 Rule
- Prioritising with the Urgent-Important Matrix
- Being Assertive...Saying “NO” to Requests you can’t meet.
Section Four: Planning
- Using To Do List
- The Glass Jar: Rocks, Pebbles, Sand, and Water
- Ready, Fire, Aim!
Section Five: Procrastination
- Why We Procrastinate
- Nine Ways to Overcome Procrastination
- Eat That Frog!
Section Six: Managing Crisis
- When Crisis Calls...do you have a Contingency Plan?
- Creating a Plan
- Executing the Plan
- Lessons Learned
Section Seven: The Organized Workspace
- Managing Workflow
- Dealing with E-mail...email etiquette
- Using Calendars
Section Eight: Delegating
- When to Delegate?
- Who Should I Delegate to?
- Monitoring the Results
Section Nine: The Power of Ritual...Habits
- What is a Ritual/Routine?
- Example Rituals
- Using Rituals to Maximise Time
Section Ten: Meetings
- Deciding if a Meeting is Necessary... Is the meeting necessary?
- Using the PAT Approach
- Effective Agenda Writing
- Staying on Track
- Was the Meeting Worthwhile?
Section Eleven: Meeting Alternatives
- Instant Messaging and Chat Rooms
- E-mail Lists and Online Groups
- Collaboration Applications
Section Twelve: Wrapping Up