Certificate in Woman’s Development StudiesDelhi College of Arts & Commerce
Price on request
- New delhi
The medium of instruction of all (Hons.) Courses is English. However students have the right to answer their examination paper in Hindi as well.
1. All applicants seeking admission to the college should read the Bulletin of information issued by the University of Delhi. The Bulletin contains relevant information regarding admission to various courses and conditions of eligibility.
2. Applications will be accepted in the College on all working days between 10:00 a.m an 01:00 p.m. The last date and time for submission of application form is as notified in this prospectus.
3. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one course of study, separate application forms are to be used for admission to each course applied for.
4. For admission to the first year of the degree course to this college a candidates age should be 17 years before the first day of October in the year in which he/she seeks admission and should not be more than 19 years, However, in case of SC/ST the upper age limit will be 20 years. However in case of an exceptionally meritorious student, the University may relax the age limit at the most for a period of one year. In such cases the admission of candidates will entirely at their risk and cost.
5. In case the applicant is selected for admission, following original certificates alongwith attested copies will be submitted to the College at the time of admission.
1. A character Certificate from the Head of the College or School last attended.
2. A certificate of date of birth issued by the Board of Education.
3. Provisional certificate of the last public examination passed.
4. A certificate of marks obtained in each subject at the last public examination.
5. Three recent passport size photographs.
6. In case of Foreign Students, a copy of Passport and Visa issued by authorized authority.
Candidated who fail to submit all these documents will not be considered for admission.