CERTIFICATION COURSE IN FOOD PRODUCTIONThe Best Food Production Institute In India
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
100% JOB PLACEMENTS TO THE STUDENTS. To empower India’s youth by giving themlife skills and professional capabilities so that they can serve the nation with their skill and professional ability.
· What marks this course apart?
INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION WITH 100% JOB PLACEMENTS INDIA AND ABROAD.
· IS THIS INSTITUTE RECOGNIZED ?
YES, this institute is Approved by the premier American body of hotel trainers. Affiliation The American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI)
· what our other key features?
Get the Mind Ridge Advantages 1. Approved by the premier American body of hotel trainers. 2. Courses are validated by the hotel industry 3. Doing these courses will open the path for doing full time 3 year degree programme in HM. 4. Excellent faculty from the best backgrounds. 5. Mind Ridge students are placed with the best hotels like The Taj, Oberoi’s, Best Western Hotels, ITDC, Mauryas and Dominos/ Mcdonalds. 6. Excellent Placement services are provided by the institute. 7. Spoken English Training is provided during the Course. 8. Personality Development is done during the course by trained faculty from the institute 9. Guest lectures are organized by the people from industry. 10. State of the art infrastructure is provided in the institute with an excellent Kitchen & restaurant area.
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
An award winning fortune 500 consultant, specializing in Customized behavioral training in the area of Faculty development, Trainer certifications and recruitment practices. Executive coach and organizational development consultant, Manjot has extensive experience of training professionals in large national and Multinational organizations. He has conducted over 285 Faculty / Trainer / Student development workshops for top business schools and corporate in India.
· A certification program in food production provides training in large and small-scale food preparation and kitchen operations.
· Food production technology, meal production planning, food preparation standards and customer service are among the topics covered in the coursework.
· Those who want to pursue a career in the foodservice industry can get formal training with a relatively small investment of time and money.
· This certification program help develop a candidate's knowledge and skills in food production management.
· Completing a food production management certificate program qualifies graduates for support positions in commercial and institutional food-serving establishments.
· Graduates may also consider starting their own food businesses.