Certified Compensation & Benefits Manager (CCBM)Middle Earth HR
- New delhi
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
Senior HR executives and professionals who develop and administer the compensation and benefits plan in an organization.
· What marks this course apart?
• Get a comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program and for back home use • Learn from the industry experts who have a vast experience in the area of HR • Network with other professionals with same background and interest • Brand yourself as a certified compensation & benefits manager • Unique “risk free” money back guarantee • Your satisfaction is guaranteed
· What happens after requesting information?
Information on program modules,venue,and commercials will be sent. You will then receive a follow up call.
What you'll learn on the course
Total Reward Planning
Building Internal Equity
Rewards and Basics Compensation
Teachers and trainers (2)
Major qualifications and Certifications: • Bachelor of Technology – IIT Bombay • LLB from University of Mumbai • Operations Management – NMIMS • Cost Accountant from ICWAi Raj Aphale has over 2 decades of experience in HR, Consulting and Training. He was associated with business giants like Siemens Informations Systems Limited, Mafatlal Industries Limited, Godrej Group. He held positions of manager – corporate planning, senior manager – HR, Senior consultant. His last assignment was with Siemens Informations Systems Limited where he was employed as a Senior Consultant.
Major qualifications and Certifications: MMS from from K J Somaiya Institute, Mumbai batch of 1986 with specialization in Personnel Management. Certified Job Evaluator from PwC 2 decades of experience in HR, Consulting and Training. He has held different industry positions as Head of HRD. Apart from conducting training programs for the companies worked for, Ananth has also conducted programs for ISTD, Calcutta Management Association, Chambers of Commerce, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., Infar, Dabur, Grieves, L&T, SAIL, Canara Bank etc as external trainer.
MODULE 1: Compensation and Benefits Environment
- The environmental factors effecting compensation and benefits
- Government regulation & social security in compensation
- Social changes & demographics in compensation
- Changes in compensation due to collective bargaining
- Changes in the compensation administration due to outsourcing & globalization
MODULE 2: Rewards & Basics of Compensation
- Compensation basics
- Components of compensation system
- Equity theory
MODULE 3: Building Internal Equity
- Job description
- Establishing internal equity: job evaluation methods
- Using job rankings
- Creating job grading
- Creating point plans
- Hay plan overview
MODULE 4: Building External Equity
- Different aspects of establishing external equity
- Salary survey
- Designing salary surveys
- Periodicity of salary surveys
MODULE 5: Building Individual Equity
- Performance pay options
- Building performance pay systems
- Steps in introducing pay for performance system
- Pay for performance: the challenges
MODULE 6: Benefit Plans & Total Reward Planning
- Benefit plans
- Mandated benefits
- Security/Insurance benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Time off related benefits
- Non-monetary perquisites
- Monetary perquisites
- Cafeteria plan/flexible benefit plans
MODULE 7: Total Reward Planning
- Reward strategy objectives
- Components of total reward