Certified HR Analytics and Metrics Professional (CHAMP)Middle Earth HR
- New delhi
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
•HR professionals who want to ensure that measurement of HR is aligned with organisational priorities •Managers of different levels who want to use metrics and measures to maximise return on the skills and abilities of their people •HR consultants working with client organisations to develop measures of HR effectiveness and impact
· What marks this course apart?
•Understand the origin and evolution of HR Analytics •Understand the benefits of implementing Human Resource Analytics •Identify the key strategic themes on the basis of the organisations value discipline, values and culture • Implement the HR aspect of the balanced score card •Understand the relationship that critical outcomes of an organisation has with different lag and lead indicators •Identify and use the different lead indicators in their organisation • Learn how to report using an HR dashboard •Learn how to apply trend analysis and predictive analytics tool like regression and correlation on the gathered data •Understand the importance of benchmarking.
· What happens after requesting information?
Information on program modules,venue,and commercials will be sent. You will then receive a follow up call.
What you'll learn on the course
Balanced score card
Implemending trend and predictive Analysis
Regression and Correlation
Teachers and trainers (1)
Post Graduate in Marketing and strategy- IIM Calcutta Certified to conduct programs by Carlton Advanced Management Institute, US and City & Guilds, UK. Certified by Simitri International, Singapore, Speed Consulting Bangalore, CM Association etc., on coaching and mentoring, PSS, advanced soft skills module for train the trainer (TTT), relationship and asset management Summary ( a brief pen picture in 10 lines): Shuvam has over 2 decades of experience in Operations, Training & Consulting.
MODULE 1- INRODUCTION
- What is HR Analytics
- Origin and evolution of HR Analytics
- Benefits of implementing HR Analytics
- MEC Model of HR Analytics
MODULE 2- IDENTIFICATION
- Linking HR to Business drivers
- Values and Culture
- Key Strategic Themes
- Introduction to the Balanced Scorecard- The HR aspect
MODULE 3- QUANTIFICATION
- First generation – Cost Determinants
- Second generation- Lead and lag Indicators
- Lead indicators for compensation
- Lead indicators for recruitment
- Lead indicators for performance management
- Lead Indicators for Learning and Development
Module 4 – ANALYSIS
- Implementing Trend Analysis
- Implementing Predictive analytics
- Using Regression and Correlation
- Benchmarking process
MODULE 5 – REPORTING
- Creating charts and graphs
- Creating Pivot Table
- Creating HR Dashboards