Certified Internship ProgramFinancial Institute of Stock Market
Price on request
- New delhi
Beside providing extensive teaching hours equally complimented by proficient teaching faculty students enrolled in this certificate program are obligated to carry out self-study assignments as per the directives prescribed by the faculty. Following assignments, they are asked to submit a final project report on a topic (pertaining to their area of interest) to the concerned teacher following which course completion certificate is issued to them. The admittance procedure carried out by the Institute is well-planned. Students desirous of taking part in this course should suffice minimum eligiblity standards laid down by FISM. They should hold some job experience prior to enrolling for this module. This is followed by student verification process. Last stage of the admission is that of GD followed by Personal Interview.
Features associated with this module are as follows:
* Discipline speculation strategies
* Discipline trade in stock in addition to commodity exchanges
* Trading strategies leading stock, future and options of exchanges.
* Trading strategies leading commodity market futures
* Trading strategies leading currency market futures
* Education leading mutual funds, ULIPS, ELSS, Insurance and other financial instruments
* Arbitrage stratagem
* Controlling in addition to implementation of client base funds.
* Administrative financial plus regulatory policies plus measures