Certified OD-Group Performance Intervention SpecialistMiddle Earth HR
- 8 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Human Resources Professionals who are tasked with managing and implementing positive work culture/ environment , L &D and OD professionals will be benefited by this program. Participants will be learning multiple practical tools which can be applied directly in organisations The participants will be supported by a mentoring and guidance process over two months to complete a practical implementation of your learning Get a comprehensive and information packed courseware during the program. Brand yourself as a certified ODH professional. Increase your earning potential in ODH career.
· Who is it intended for?
The course can be attended by HR professionals, OD practitioners, HR consultants & trainers, faculties in management institutions and anyone who is interested in the field of OD.
What you'll learn on the course
Role of Action Research Theory
Gap Analysis in organizations and group processes
HPT Models and their implementations
Root Cause Analysis- Process
Teachers and trainers (1)
Major qualifications and Certifications: Bachelors degree In Computer Science from IIT Roorkee Post Graduate in business Administration and HR from IIM Calcutta Certified to conduct programs by Carlton Advanced Management Institute, US and City & Guilds, UK. Nitin has around 2 decades of experience in HR, Training and Consulting in India, Bahrain, Thailand, Singapore, UAE, Indonesia, Malaysia, and USA. He works with over 150 companies on Training and HR Process Design. This involves competence mapping, competence centric tools.
- Small Group Interventions and theories on what makes a group successful.
- Role of Action Research Theory, Gap Analysis in organizations and group processes.
- HPT Models and their implementations in the organizational context to organizational problems.
- Root Cause Analysis- Process, Cause Mapping and Techniques.
- Employee Management Practices, Grievance handling tools and mechanisms.
- Components of Group Process and concepts and theories related to each component of group process.
- Clarity of understanding on Introduction and evolution of Human Performance Technology, use of Performance Analysis, Performance Audit and the Performance Model in organizations.
- Crucial conversation, appreciative inquiry, along with the behavioral skills that are required to maintain rapport with exercises and case studies.