Certified Quality WebsiteSTQC
Price on request
- New delhi
The program is meant to appraise the design, web site developers, content managers, web administrator, web tester, testers, and the host organization on the model of web site quality, national and international demands of a quality website and implementation of best practices. This program includes the subjects as international scenario and model of quality websites, web accessibility, best exercises for well-designed Website, the requirements of the National Website quality, usability and performance effects, content and management workflow and website certificate requirements and quality procedures. Its an opportunity for individuals aspiring to be or already working as a Web professional. This Certified Quality Website program held as a workshop presentation, exercises, quizzes, case studies and group discussion.
To acquire knowledge and skills to designing, developing and maintaining a good quality website designed according to international requirements for an excellent website.
In this training program candidates will learn about:
* Will learn about the web site quality model
* Will learn about the national and international web site quality requirements and international best practices
* Know the need and value of key offers such as accessibility of web content, usability, performance and security in the quality of the site.
* Be ready to prepare the site, quality manual to meet the national quality requirements web site
* Be ready roadmap for the certification of quality websites
• International Scenario Model and Quality Web site
• Understand Web Site Usability
• Understand Web Accessibility
• Problems with Web site performance
• Recommended Practice for well-designed website
• Requirements for Web site security
• Understand National Quality Web Site Conditions (NIC Guideline for Public Web sites)
• Content Management System (CMS) and Workflow Management
• Learn Web Site Development Quality Handbook
• Know about Website Quality Certification Requirements and Procedures
The program for:
The program is designed for those candidates who want make their career in this filed and want to design, develop and implement your web site, compliance with national and international requirements, following the web site engineering, best practices.
These can be
* Web designers
* Web Developers
* Web Tester
* Web Master
* Web Administrator
* Web Agents
* Information Technology managers
* Web site administrators of the project
Candidates are expected to have completed college-level education. Candidates should be working professionals who are also expected to have an understanding of web site architecture and operations
Candidates : Maximum 20 per course batch
Program length : The candidates can complete this training program within two Days daily 1000 to 1700
Program Material : During this training program all candidates will receive course material consisting of
• Course hand book
• Exercise manual
• Supporting Text Material
• NIC guideline covering national requirements for public web sites
The delivery of this training program shall be English.