Certified Reliability ProfessionalSTQC
Price on request
- New delhi
Quality and reliability of the production or service is essential for the substantive of the Organization. Each industry is working hard to endlessly develop the quality and reliability of its products and convert their client base. There are solid demands for a skilled workforce in the principles and practice of reliability engineering in all organizations to made a brand icon for the production through design for reliability.
Certificate of Reliability Professional (CRP) has been designed to distinguish professionals who have developed and successfully demonstrated unquestionable expertise in the field of reliability engineering. The candidates who want achieve this certification, candidates must complete a series of training courses focused on important issues of reliability engineering, successfully implementing the body of knowledge learned in the workplace and public present this experience in an industry conference or of the magazine. Certificate is a mark of excellency. Certification is an investment in employees' careers and the future of this organization.
Center for Reliability (CFR), has planned a comprehensive five-day training course on Reliability Engineering Tools and Techniques for practitioners and user organizations. This training program will concentrate on all key issues in the filed of reliability engineering, such as reliability prevision, reliability design evaluation and development, reliability testing and detection, and maintainability and availability. The body of information is based on the Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) program conducted by the American Society for Quality (ASQ), USA. The test is conducted at the end of the program and the selected candidates will be issued Certified Reliability Professional (CRP) Certificate.Many famous organizations participated in this training program. Individual Professional, Quality and Reliability Consultants in India and abroad have also participated in this program.
• Provide the knowledge necessary for candidates to evaluate and develop product reliability, availability, maintainability and security.
• To ready the candidates and in turn the organization at international standards of reliability engineering.
• To attest the expertness of professional persons in the field of Reliability Engineering.
• Give training in Reliability Engineering as the curriculum of the American Society for Quality (ASQ), USA, a world renowned institution for Quality and Reliability.
1. Reliability Management
- Knowledge of Reliability Engineering
- Fundamental topics and Description
- Conditions and Definitions
2. Chance and Statistics for Reliability
- Fundamental Concepts
- Statistical Inference
- Probabilistic analysis of the data and determination of properties
- Information Reliability Analysis Life
3. Reliability in Design and Development
- Failure Modes, significances and Critical Analysis (FMEA / FMECA)
- Error analysis of the tree (TLC)
Worst case analysis -
4. Reliability modeling and prediction
- Source of data
- Reliability Prevision
- Reliability Modeling
5. Reliability Testing
- Determination of reliability / Demonstration Test
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing / stress detection (HALT / HASS)
- Accelerated Reliability / life testing and analysis (ALTA)
- Life / Age of Product Certification
6. Maintainability and availability
- Maintainability Analysis
- Availability Study
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
7. Information collecting, Analysis and Disciplinary Action
- Information Collecting Strategy
- Lack of information and Corrective / Preventive Action
Advantages for Candidates and organizations
• The Certified Reliability Professional (CRP) is an asset to the organization
• Certificate is a grade of excellency
• improving product reliability
• Expands the client base
• Superior reputation and market price
American Society for Quality (ASQ), USA Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) of the Center for Reliability CFR, who have extensive experience in consulting and training program reliability and have put in over 18 years experience in Reliability Engineering.
The Program made for:
System and Design Engineers, Quality and Reliability Professional persons, Information Technology Professional Persons, Production and Maintenance Managers and Directors can obtain this training program.
The review will take place on the last day with a length of 3 hours. Participates getting above 60% numbers will be awarded the below degrees. Marks-80% and above: Grade 'O' (outstanding), marks, 70% to 79%: 'A +' grade (Excellent), marks, 60% to 69%: Grade " A "(Well).
Conferences, meetings and demonstrations of highly interactive software tools for reliability engineering
The candidates will complete this training program within five days (10.00 am to 05.30 pm).