Certified Search Engine Marketing Masters Course (CSEMM)Digital Vidya
- Intensive course
- Online campus
- Virtual classes
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in IT or web promotion department of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Among the pioneers of Digital Marketing in India, Pradeep has been part of the Internet Industry since 2000. He is a Co-founder and CEO of Digital Vidya. Pradeep has personally trained & advised over 1500 professionals including CEOs across Asia in helping them meet their business objectives using Digital Marketing. Pradeep is an international speaker & an author on Digital Marketing & Entrepreneurship. He’s one of the most sought after speakers in Digital Marketing and his speaking assignments include ad-tech, Search Engine Strategies (USA, India), World Social Media Summit at Kuala Lumpur
· Search Engine Marketing Overview: This includes concepts related to Google Search and overview of Google Adwords & Yahoo Search Marketing.
· Pay-per-click Overview: This includes definition, uses and important terms related to PPC viz. Conversion Rate, Quality Score.
· Strategizing PPC Campaign: This involves planning process of PPC campaign so as to ensure effective segmentation of keywords and much more.
· Market Analysis: Learn to understand and target the industry key drivers to perform competitive analysis.
· Ad writing Techniques: Gain knowledge of Ad preview tool, learn to use features such as reviews, +1 button etc.
· Campaign Management: Gain insights into the overall concept of tools and comprehend advance functionality.
· Bid Management Plan: Get to learn about bidding strategy and difference between bid management features such as CPA bidding, position preference etc.
· Effective Landing Pages: Learn the importance of UI/UX design and call-to-action.
· Performance Tracking: Understand how to set the goals and objectives of the campaign, monitor PPC activity with Google Analytics etc.
· Decipher User Psychology: Comprehend how to connect with the users and gain from prospective customer’s search behaviour.
· Reporting & Analysis: Get to know how to collaborate PPC account with Google Analytics and accordingly design the future plan of action.
· Testing: Learn about two types of testing viz. Multivariate Testing and A/B Testing.
· SEM Management (Other Opportunities): Understand the concepts such as re-marketing, mobile advertising, display & video formats etc.