Chairing Effective MeetingsInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
Chairing is a meeting, which can efficiently bring its challenges with gathering attendants coming late, without preparation and even disruptive due to their deficiency of planned contributions. This I.E.C.C. teaching program focuses on the manner carry out effectual meetings. The program implements planning of meetings and targets to enhance applicant's skill in a successful manner by conducting and chairing meetings. The candidate must be confident for all later meeting to be held. There should be productive outcomes from the meetings held after spending time on such meeting.
The audience to be focused for this program aims at providing teaching for those who are well accountable for making these meetings effective.
The main aim of the program is to offer applicants with the critical skills and information to systematize and conduct effectual direct meetings.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Fundamentals of successful meetings
• Usage of agendas and managing team energy
• Prepare efficient meetings
• Establish ground rules
• Position of the chairperson in plans and running the meetings
• Facilitate discussions as chair of the meetings
• Manage participation throughout an effectual meeting
The ways of training:
• Trainer presentations and facilitations
• Group discussions
• Small groups exercises
• Practical sessions