Can Champions Be Made? - University of ExeterAthlete Learning Gateway
What you'll learn on the course
- Which is the greater influence: nature or nurture?
- What’s the best way to develop it to maximise potential?
The course is led by Prof. Craig Williams.
Professor Craig Williams is Director of the Children’s Health and Exercise Research Centre and Director of Postgraduate Studies in Sport and Health Sciences at the University of Exeter. He is internationally recognized for research in paediatric exercise physiology, is an editorial board member for the Paediatric Exercise Science Journal and associate editor of the European Journal of Sports Science.
The course will take around 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete.
Receive your certificate of achievement by winning gold
- Get Bronze for watching all course videos
- Earn Silver by completing all course tasks
- Win Gold for getting 100% in the quiz