Change ManagementInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
Our 'hands on' change management teaching program educates delegates the art of efficiently managing changes. It comprises effectual plans for managing change in the scope of business organization and managing cultural and managerial changes. The teaching program prefaces change management model and is participative and interactive.
The program provides in company change-management teaching to offer applicants with effectual skills and information for managing change and recommendation on how to inspire individual in the course of commercial culture or organizational changes.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Understand the outcome of managerial changes on individuals
• People leadership in the course of changes
• Communication changes
• Assisting team members to manage with change
• Motivate team members in the course of cultural or managerial changes
Ways of teaching:
• Mentor presentations and facilitations
• Paired and mini group tasks
• Group discussions
• Practice session