Checkpoint Certified Security Professional TrainingConnections Infotech
Price on request
Checkpoint Certified Security Professional Training - (CCSP Training)
Introduction to CCSP Training: With the accelerated acceptance of Information Technology as an enabler of business, security has become an improving level of concern. As organizations extend their networking and interconnection, the emphasis on network security has moved to the forefront. The company for qualified security professionals has never been better. Bearing in mind that network security is only security applied to networks, it just develop sense to create and improve the skills of the products that are the most recognized in the commercial when working toward a safety certification network.
The Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP) syllabus which emphasizes secure VPN management, Cisco ASDM (Adaptive Security Device Manager), PIX firewall, ASA (Adaptive Security Appliance), IPS (Intrusion Prevention Systems), CSA (Cisco Security Agent), and methods to join these technologies into a single integrated solution for network security.
Participants in this Checkpoint Certified Security Professional training program are required to complete the Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) Certification.
Advantages of Program
Cisco certification adds validity to the achievements of an individual, increasing the holder's professional credibility by ensuring a high level of expertise. Cisco CCSP (Cisco Certified Security Professional) certification indicates understanding of security products and Cisco technologies, as well as the ability to use them to create integrated solutions for network security.
Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP) certification indicates that the holder can:
* Ensure the network infrastructure using Cisco products & integrated security technologies.
* Handle and implement perimeter security, intrusion protection technologies, virtual private networking and solutions.
* Control and detection of security relevant events
* Management of network security to protect productivity gains and reduce costs
* Once certified, benefits of membership include a variety of promotional tools like a certificate of compliance, a wallet card, logo and name of the promotion to clients or potential employers and access to Cisco security online system Monitoring for downloading logos and monitoring Cisco certification progress throughout your career.
116 hours training program along connections consists of the following types of examinations necessary training (s) Training Program
Exam 642-502: SNRS
Exam 642-511: CSVPN
Exam 642-522: SNPA
Exam 642-532: IPS
Exam 642-551: SND