Childcare AssistanceDeka Online Courses
- 40 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Childcare Assistance world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Introduction to gynaecology: normal and pathological birth, childbirth, fetal attitude, twin pregnancy, postpartum haemorrhage
- baby care,
- Nutrition from 0 to 6 years of age: BMI cooking recipes for children's nutrition
- motor development from 0 to 5 years,
- main paediatric illnesses,
- disability: autism, language disorder, phobias, obsessions, inhibitions,
- baby and children's first aid,
- clownery: drawing, games and painting techniques,
- physical emotional social and cognitive factors of growth,
- children's progress from birth to adolescence,
- growing and development theories,
- survey on children until 8 years of age,
- behavioural and growing dynamics,
- dysfunctional communication within the family,
- temperament and motor skills from 0 to 3 years,
- changes of personality and smartness,
- elements of infant massages.