Cisco 640-816 Live Practice LabLearning247
£ 90 - (Rs 7,430)
- Online campus
What you'll learn on the course
Learning247's Hands-On Real LIVE Practice-Labs allow you to experience practical application of course concepts in authentic environments without purchasing expensive software or equipment. Try out your new skills as you learn!
The 640-816 Real Practice-Lab gives you access to a real Cisco network including Cisco 1800 series Routers, 3650 and 2950 series Switches and Microsoft Windows devices that enable you to gain hands on skills in Cisco Routing and Switching technologies.
The 640-816 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills on Cisco Routers and Switches. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting basic router and switch configurations; configuring basic switch and router security; configuring VLANs and associated routing and protocols; and configuring simple WAN links. Becoming proficient in these tasks will also help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Cisco ICND2 certification exam or as part of the Cisco CCNA exam.
Using the devices in your Real Practice-Lab you will be able to carry out the detailed tasks defined within the lab portal or simply use it as a sandbox environment to implement your own scenarios. One of the key benefits to the Real Practice-Lab service is the ability to test and configure different options in a safe working environment. You are actively encouraged to push the boundaries, if something does go wrong you can simply reset your devices and start again. Learning from your mistakes is a highly valuable exercise in developing your skills.
Using the Real Practice-Lab to its full potential will help you develop your skills in either becoming a desktop support technician or help you develop your current skill level. Once you have used the lab for either 25 / 50 or 100 hours we will acknowledge this achievement by issuing you a certificate. This can be validated by potential employers or managers alike.
- Access LIVE Labs Online Anytime for 6 months
Practice anywhere, any time - 24/7 online access with no client software
- Step-by-Step Instruction
Easy to follow step-by-step instructions guide you through your practice exercises View Sample Lab Guide (.pdf)
- Safe and Convenient Practice Environment
Experiment and practice concepts with zero hassle and zero risk with no boundaries
- Real Equipment in Real Time
Access to REAL equipment with no restrictions and full administrator privileges, live in real time
- Exam Prep
Exercises are designed to address the questions you'll face on your certification exam
- Practical Experience
The most authentic experience possible in a lab environment with real-world scenarios and exercises
- Hands-On Interactivity
Retain your knowledge and feel confident in your new skills by practicing as you learn
- Live Chat
Communicate and share ideas with other students as you go through the exercises
- Pro-Active Support
Pro-active and comprehensive support services will assist you in resolving any technical issues you encounter connecting to your Real LIVE Practice-Labs.
We'll send you a certificate to display your total hours of hands-on practical experience with Real LIVE Practice-Labs to employers View Sample Certificate (.pdf)
SAMPLE LAB OBJECTIVES
The following topics are samples of what is achievable in the lab environment:
- Switch operation and configuration: Learn how to configure various layer 2 technologies including creating VLANs and trunks, configuring VTP and building a layer 3 routed environment using inter VLAN routing.
- Security and NAT: Learn the fundamental topics of how to create access-lists to secure Cisco device access, connectivity across the network. Use the knowledge you will have learnt in access-lists to create network address translations both using the Cisco SDM software and the command line to connect to the Internet.
- Configuring routing protocols: Understand how to configure and build a dynamically routed environment using EIGRP and OSPF routing protocols.
- WAN links: Build a real Wide Area Network (WAN) using frame-relay and PPP protocols between devices. Wide Area Networks are the fundamental building blocks to make multi-national companies run, understanding these tasks is vital in today’s world of communications.