Cisco Application Control Engine ApplianceHBF IT EDUCATION SERVICES
Price on request
Cisco Application Control Engine Appliance is four-day program with a trainer and labs. The program coaches’ learners to propose, organize, and optimize smart networking service with the use of Cisco ACE employment.
This program comprises all major traits of Application Control Engine 2.0 software, together with source virtualization & administration, server consignment matching, Secure Sockets Layer extinction & devolve, and safety characteristics such as submission-coating examination & fix ups.
Those who want to get useful practical experience in the field of ACEAP (clients, resellers, channel associates and workers) can gain valuable knowledge by this course.
Students must be informed in:
* Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol
* N-tier claim planning
* Hypertext Transfer Protocol and Secure Sockets Layer protocols
* Server load-equilibrium
Objective of the Program:
Successful completion of this course enables students to:
* Enumerate Internet Protocol submission liberation with Application Control Engine unit.
* Enumerate the organization and occupation of the Modular Policy Command-Line Interface declarations that will be further used in configuring Application Control Engine traits.
* Explain the Application Control Engine module potentials that are used to fill equilibrium Internet Protocol-based submissions.
* Recognize the Coating 7 dispensation selections that are used to offer complex submission networking.
* Form latest backgrounds & reserve curriculum.
* Produce class diagrams & server farms.
* Explain the Application Control Engine traits that offer Internet Protocol submission safety.
* Execute Secure Sockets Layer extinction.
* Arrange Application Control Engine background weight equilibrium traffic flow.
* Construct Application Control Engine background to check actual servers.
* Troubleshoot general SLB arrangement blunders.