Cisco - CANAC-(IMPLEMENTING CISCO NAC APPLIANCE)Rooman Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
Cisco - CANAC-(IMPLEMENTING CISCO NAC APPLIANCE)
This task-oriented course teaches the knowledge and skills needed to describe, configure, verify, and manage the cisco NAC appliance to provide the End-point security.
Audience : CANAC is a 4-day, instructor-led, lab-intensive course is recommended for individuals seeking certification as a Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP®).
Key Benefits :
After completing this course, students will be able to:
* Implement, Administer and configure cisco NAC Appliances.
Course Contents :
* Introducing Cisco Self-Defending Networks.
* Introducing Cisco NAC Appliance.
* Introducing In-band and Out-of-band Deployment Options.
* Configuring User Roles and External Authentication.
* Configuring DHCP on the Cisco NAS.
* Implementing Cisco NAC Appliance In-Band deployment.
* Implementing the Microsoft Windows SSO and Cisco VPN SS0 on cisco NAC Appliance.
* Implementing Cisco NAC Appliance Out-of-band Deployment.
* Managing Switches.
* Implementing Cisco NAC Appliance and Network Scanning on a Network.
* Configuring Cisco NAM to implement the cisco NAA on User Devices
* Configuring Cisco NAS and NAM High Availability
* Monitoring the Cisco NAC appliance Deployment
* Administering the Cisco NAM