Cisco - CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)Rooman Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
Cisco - CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
Cisco certification ensures high standards of technical expertise. You will develop a complete understanding of Wide Area Networking and how different network topologies work together to form a network. This is beneficial to every networking job and is the reason Cisco certification is in such high demand, even at companies with few Cisco devices. Achieving Cisco certification-at any level-means joining the ranks of skilled network professionals who have earned recognition and respect in the industry. The CCNA certification is the first in the new line of Cisco certifications and is a precursor to all current Cisco certifications.
Audience : Those who are taking their first steps into WAN Admin and want to learn how to administer Cisco Routers and Switches.
Key Benefits : By the end of the course, students will be able to Plan IP Addressing, Install and configure Cisco Router in an Internetwork, secure Network by access-list and Manage Virtual LAN & WAN etc.
Course Contents :
* OSI Reference Mode.
* Application Layer, Presentation Layer.
* Session Layer, Transport Layer.
* Network Layer, Datalink Layer, Physical Layer .
* Cisco Three-Layer Model.
* Introduction to TCP/IP.
* Transport Layer Protocols (TCP, UDP).
* Internet Layer Protocols (IP, ICMP, ARP).
* IP Addressing Classes.
* Subnet Masks and Subnetting.
* Complex Subnet & Supernetting.
* Determining Broadcast & Network Address.
Configuring a Router
* Starting up with a Router and Switch.
* Booting a Router and setup mode.
* The Command-line Interface.
* Passwords and Line Console Commands.
* Interface Configuration setting.
* Verifying & Debugging the Configuration.
Building a Network
* Configuring a Router and Switch.
* Verifying Configuration and Duplex Settings.
* Continued Router Configuration.
* Continued Switch Configuration.
Managing CISCO in an Internetwork
* Backing up and restoring startup configuration and IOS.
* Booting IOS from TFTP Server.
* Cisco Discovery Protocol.
* Ping and Trace.
* Understanding configuration register.
* Recovering the password.
* Routing Basics.
* Managing static and Dynamic Routes.
* Configuring static IP Routing.
* Configuring Dynamic IP routing using RIP, IGRP.
* Managing and configuring OSPF & EIGRP.
* Avoiding Routing loops using split horizon, route poisoning.
* Bridging versus switching.
* Working concept of Switch.
* Spanning Tree Protocol (STP).
* LAN Switch Types.
* VLAN membership.
* VLAN Configuration and VTP.
* Assigning Ports.
* ISL Routing and Frame tagging.
* Perform LAN and VLAN troubleshooting.
* Access Lists Commands.
* Standard IP Access List.
* Wildcard Cards Implementing an Access List.
* Extended Access Lists.
* IPX access Lists.
* Securing a Network Site with Access list.
* WAN Connection Types ISDN, X.25, Leased line and Frame-Relay.
* Connection protocols.
* HDLC, PPP AND PPMP.
* Dial-on-Demand Routing.
* Frame Relay configuration.
* Subinterfaces in Frame-Relay.
* Troubleshooting and Debugging Tools.