Cisco - CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)(PART TIME)Rooman Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
Cisco - CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)(PART TIME)
CCNP is the next level of certification after CCNA. CCNP certification validates a network professional's ability to install, configure and troubleshoot converged local and wide area networks with 100 to 500 or more nodes. Network Professionals who achieve the CCNP have demonstrated the knowledge and skills required to manage the routers and switches that form the network core, as well as edge applications that integrate voice, wireless, and security into the network.
Those who want to make a career in the field of WAN administration and want to implement and manage a large network consisting of Cisco routers and switches.
Key Benefits :
On Completion of this course, the candidate will have knowledge and skills necessary to : Manage Advanced router and switch configuration, configure security in VLAN and WAN, Manage CISCO in a big enterprise.
Course Contents :
(642-901): Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI)
* Scaling large networks.
* IP addressing.
* Understanding VLSM,CIDR.
* IPV6 addressing operations.
* IPv6 inter-operation with IPv4.
* Configuring and verifying EIGRP.
* Configuring and verifying Integrated IS-IS.
* Functions and operation of OSPF in multi-areas.
* Configuring stub, totally stub, NSSA.
* Verifying and troubleshooting OSPF.
* Route Redistribution.
* Configuring DHCP services.
* BGP Basic Concepts.
* BGP Advanced Features.
* Implementing Multicast forwarding(PIM-SM,DM).
(642-812): Building Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks (BCMSN)
* The campus and Network Design
* Switching Technologies
* Implementing VLAN and Trunks
* Implementing Trunks with ISL and 802.1Q
* Explain the Functions and operations of STP and RSTP
* Implementing PVRST and MST
* Inter-VLAN Routing
* Multilayer Switching
* Implementing Gateway redundancy with HSRP, VRRP and GLBP.
* Configuring wireless client access
* Describe the client devices, network unification and mobility platforms
* Explain the Layer2 attacks (Mac-flooding, Rogue Devices, DHCP Spoofing etc)
* Port-security,802.1x,VACLS,PVLANS, DHCP Snooping and DAI
* Characteristics of voice in the campus network
* Configure and verify basic IP Phone Support
(642-825) Implementing Secure Converged Wide Area Networks (ISCW)
* Implement basic Tele-worker services.
* Describe xDSL Technologies.
* Configuring ADSL Technologies.
* Describe the components and operation of frame-mode MPLS.
* Configuring and verifying frame-mode MPLS.
* Implementing SITE-TO-SITE VPN.
* Pre-shared keys.
* Configuring and verifying VPN backup interfaces.
* Cisco Easy VPN.
* Describe and mitigate the common network attacks.
* Implement Cisco Device Hardening.
* Describe and configure CISCO IOS Firewall.
* Describe and configure CISCO IOS IPS.
* Working and SDM.
(642-845) Optimizing converged Cisco Networks (ONT)
* Functions and operations of VOIP Network.
* Describe and verify basic components in the Enterprise Network.
* Necessity and strategy of QoS implementation in converged Networks.
* Describe and Implement the DiffServ QoS.
* Traffic Shaping and Traffic Policing.
* Control Plane Policing.
* Explain the operation of AutoQoS.
* SDM QoS wizard.
* Implementing WLAN Securing and Management.
* WLSE and WCS.
* Describe and configure WLAN QoS.