Cisco - CCSP (Cisco Certified Security Professional)Rooman Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
Cisco - CCSP (Cisco Certified Security Professional)
With the substantial increase in cybercrime attacks, Security specialists today are in greater demand than ever. Companies are looking for protection of their assets, many of these companies have looked to Cisco to provide this protection due to Cisco's renowned high-quality products and services in today's market. The CCSP curriculum emphasizes secure VPN management, Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM), PIX firewall, Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Cisco Security Agent (CSA), and techniques to combine these technologies in a single, integrated network security solution.
The CCSP certification is an accreditation given to those who can prove their fundamental understanding in implementing the various security products that Cisco provides. With enough motivation and desire, you will be able to attain this goal and join the ranks of several others in the industry.
Key Benefits :
The CCSP certification (Cisco Certified Security Professional) validates advanced knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCSP, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to secure and manage network infrastructures to protect productivity and reduce costs. Because this is a relatively new certification, you have an opportunity to be a pioneer and discover the benefits that this certification holds.
Course Contents :
(642-551) Securing Cisco network devices (SND)
* Planning a secure network.
* Mitigating the network attacks.
* Introducing the Cisco security portfolio.
* Building the Cisco self-defending networks.
* Securing Administrative access to Cisco routers.
* Configuring the AAA on Cisco routers.
* Configuring the CSACS on windows servers.
* Mitigating threats and attacks with access-lists.
* Securing catalyst switches and mitigating the attacks.
* Introduction and configuring the pix through CLI and PDM.
* Introduction and configuring the IPS through CLI AND IDM.
* Introducing and deploying the Cisco security through CSAMC.
* Building and configuring the IPSEC VPN.
* Configuring the VPN CLIENT.
(642-502) Security networks with Cisco routers and switches (SNRS)
* Deploying CSACS for windows server.
* Configuring the RADIUS and TACACS+ with CSACS.
* Introducing and configuring the Cisco IOS firewall context-based access- control.
* Configuring the Cisco IOS firewall authentication proxy.
* Configuring the Cisco IOS firewall intrusion prevention system.
* Mitigating Layer2 attacks.
* Configuring Cisco identity-based networking services.
* Configuring 802.1x port-based authentication.
* Cisco Layer2 security Best practices.
* Configuring Cisco IOS-Based VPN with pre-shared keys and certifications.
* Configuring Cisco easy VPN server.
* Using Cisco Router and security Device Manager.
(642-522) Securing Networks with pix and ASA (SNPA)
* Cisco Security Appliance Technology and Features.
* Cisco pix and ASA security appliance families.
* Getting started with Cisco Security appliances.
* Translations and connections.
* Access control lists and content filtering.
* Object grouping.
* Authentication, authorization and accounting.
* Switching and routing.
* Modular policy framework.
* Advance protocol handling.
* Cisco VPN configuration with pre-shared keys.
* Remote access VPN using Cisco Easy VPN.
* Configuring ASA for Web VPN.
* Configuring Transparent Firewall.
* Configuring Security contexts.
* Cisco security appliance Device manager.
* Getting started with AIP-SSM.
* Managing Security Appliances.
(642-532) Intrusion protection System (IPS)
* Cisco IPS overview.
* Cisco IPS configuration through CLI.
* Cisco IPS Device Manager.
* Basic Sensor Configuration.
* Basic Cisco IPS signature configuration.
* Cisco IPS signature Engine.
* Advanced signature configuration and sensor Tuning.
* Cisco IPS response configuration.
* Cisco IPS event monitoring and maintenance and tuning.
* Verifying System Configuration.
* Cisco IDSM.
* Cisco IDS network module for access routers.
* Capturing Network Traffic.
(642-513) Host Intrusion prevention systems (HIPS)
* Security fundamentals.
* Cisco security agent overview.
* Cisco security agent quick start installation.
* Cisco security management center Administration.
* Configuring Groups and Managing Hosts.
* Building policies, system correlation rules and rule basics.
* Defining application classes and working with variables.
* Cisco security agent analysis.
* Using Event logs and Generating Reports.