Cisco CertificationsRANGNEKAR INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES AND RESEARCH
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
· EFS Academy offers Cisco traing & Certifications from State University of New York USA
· Course duration is 3-6 months
· CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate): This program validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks. To pursue this program, students must have the knowledge and skills to make connections to remote sites via a WAN
· Under this program, students will be able to mitigate basic security threats, and understand the requirements for wireless network access. Besides this, students also learn:
· Advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalable and secure Cisco ISR routers connected to LANs and WANs.
· Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks designed for network engineers.
· Configure and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions using Cisco Campus Enterprise Architecture
· The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification: This is accepted worldwide as the most prestigious networking certification in the industry. It is the highest level of professional certification that Cisco currently provides. The areas it includes CCIE Routing & Switching, Voice and Security. The very program designs and implements the security layout and network layout in organizations
· Cisco traing & certification includes
· } DESGN 2.1: Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions } ROUTE 1.0: Implementing Cisco IP Routing } ROUTE 1.0: Implementing Cisco IP Routing (1) Test Prep } SWITCH 1.0: Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks } SWITCH 1.0: Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (1) Test Prep } CAPPS 8.0: Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications } CIPT1 8.0: Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Part 1 } CIPT2 8.0: Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Part 2 } ICND1 2.0: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 } ICND2 2.0: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 } ICOMM 8.0: Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Administration Implementing Cisco Voice Communications and QoS (CVOICE)