(Cisco Certified Network Associate) CourseABACUS NETWORK ZONES
Price on request
- New delhi
(Cisco Certified Network Associate) Course
Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing
on Cisco devices
* Describe basic routing concepts (including: packet forwarding, router lookup process) & operation of Cisco routers (including: router boot up process, POST, router components)
* Connect router Select the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to other network devices and hosts
* Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2
* Access and utilize the router to set basic parameter.
* Connect, configure, and verify operation status of a device
* Verify device configuration and network connectivity using ping, trace route, telnet, SSH or other utilities
* Perform and verify routing configuration tasks for a static or
default route given specific routing requirements
* Manage IOS configuration files. (Including: save, edit, upgrade, restore).
* Compare and contrast methods of routed and routing protocols
* Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP, OSPF
* Verify network connectivity (including: using ping, trace, route, and telnet or SSH)
* Troubleshoot routing issues
* Verify router hardware and software operation using SHOW & DEBUG command
* Implement basic router security
Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
* Describe standards associated with media (including: IEEE WI-FI Alliance, ITU/FCC, SSID, BSS, ESS)
* Identify the basic parameters to configure on a wireless network
* To ensure that devices connect to the correct access point
* Compare and contrast wireless security features and capabilities of WPA security (including: open, WEP, WPA-1/2)
* Identify common issues with implementing wireless networks.(Including: Interface, miss configuration)
Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
* Describe today's increasing network threats and explain
the need to implement a comprehensive security policy to
mitigate the threats
* Explain general methods to mitigate common security threats to network devices, hosts, and applications & common security appliances and applications
Implement, NAT and ACLs in medium-size Enterprise branch office network
* Describe the purpose and types of ACLs . Configure and apply ACLs based on network filtering requirements. (including: CLI/SDM)
* Configure and apply an ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router using (including: SDM/CLI)
* Verify and monitor ACLs in network environment.
* Troubleshoot ACL issues
* Explain the basic operation of NAT
* Configure NAT for given network requirements using (including: CLI/SDM)
* Troubleshoot NAT issues
Describe how a network works
* Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices
* Select the components required to meet a network specification
* Use the OSI and TCP / IP models and their associated protocols to explain how data flows in a network
* Describe common network applications including web applications
* Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP models
* Describe the impact of applications (Voice Over IP and Video Over IP) on a network
* Interpret network diagrams. Determine the path between two hosts across a network.
* Identify and correct common network problems at layers 1,2,3, And 7 using a layered model approach
* Differentiate between LAN/WAN operation and features
Configure, switch VLANs and
inter switch communications
* Select the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to Connect switches to other network devices and hosts.
* Explain the technology and medial access control method for
* Explain basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches.
* Perform and verify initial switch configuration tasks including remote access management.
* Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities (including: ping, trace route, telnet, SSH, arp, ipconfig),
* SHOW & DEBUG commands.
* Identify, prescribe, and resolve common switched network media issues, configuration issues, auto negotiation, and switch hardware failures
* Describe enhanced switching technologies (including: VTP, RSTP, VLAN, PVSTP, 802.1q)
* Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them. VLANs , trunking on Cisco switches, inter VLAN routing
* Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VTP
* Interpret the output of various show and debug commands to Verify the operational status of a Cisco switched network.
* Implement basic switch security (including: port security, trunk access, management vlan other than vlan1, etc.)
Implement an IP addressing and IP Services
* Describe the operation and benefits of using private and public IP addressing
* Explain the operation and benefits of using DHCP and DNS
* Configure, verify and troubleshoot DHCP and DNS operation on a Router. (including: CLI/SDM). Implement static and dynamic addressing services for hosts in a LAN environment
* Calculate and apply an addressing scheme including VLSM IP addressing design to a network
* Describe IPv6 addresses . Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4.
* Identify and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations
Planning and Microsoft Windows
Server 2003 Network Infrastructure Services (70-293)
* Planning a Network Topology, TCP/IP Network Infrastructure
* Planning Internet Connectivity
* Planning a Name Resolution Strategy
* Using Routing and Remote Access, VPN
* Maintaining Server Availability
* Clustering Server
* Deploying Security Configuration
* Creating and Managing Digital Certificates
* Securing Network Communications Using IPSec
* Designing a security Infrastructure
* Planning an Implementing Server Roles and Server Security
* Planning, Implementing and Maintaining a Network Infrastructure, Routing and Remote Access.
* Planning, Implementing and Maintaining Server Availability, Network Security
Implement and verify WAN links
* Describe different methods for connecting to a WAN
* Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
* Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
* Troubleshoot WAN implementation issues.
* Describe VPN technology (including: importance, benefits, rote, impact, components)
* Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers