Cisco Certified Network Professional CoursePanacea Internetwork (P) Ltd.
Price on request
(642-901): Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI)
- Scaling large networks.
- IP addressing.
- Understanding VLSM, CIDR.
- IPV6 addressing operations.
- IPv6 inter-operation with IPv4.
- Configuring and verifying EIGRP.
- Configuring and verifying Integrated IS-IS.
- Functions and operation of OSPF in multi-areas.
- Configuring stub, totally stub, NSSA.
- Verifying and troubleshooting OSPF.
- Route Redistribution.
- Configuring DHCP services.
- BGP Basic Concepts.
- BGP Advanced Features.
- Implementing Multicast forwarding(PIM-SM,DM).
(642-812): Building Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks (BCMSN)
- The campus and Network Design
- Switching Technologies
- Implementing VLAN and Trunks
- Implementing Trunks with ISL and 802.1Q
- Explain the Functions and operations of STP and RSTP
- Implementing PVRST and MST
- Inter-VLAN Routing
- Multilayer Switching
- Implementing Gateway redundancy with HSRP, VRRP and GLBP.
- Configuring wireless client access
- Describe the client devices, network unification and mobility platforms
- Explain the Layer2 attacks (Mac-flooding, Rogue Devices, DHCP
- Port-security,802.1x,VACLS,PVLANS, DHCP Snooping and DAI
- Characteristics of voice in the campus network
- Configure and verify basic IP Phone Support