Cisco - CISCO FIREWALL SPECIALIST(PART TIME)Rooman Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
Cisco - CISCO FIREWALL SPECIALIST(PART TIME)
With the substantial increase in cybercrime attacks, Security specialists today are in greater demand than ever. Companies are looking for protection of their assets, many of these companies have looked to Cisco to provide this protection due to Cisco's renowned high-quality products and services in today's market. The Cisco Firewall Specialist curriculum emphasizes secure VPN management, Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM), PIX firewall, Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA), AIP-SSM, CSC-SSM and techniques to combine these technologies in a single, integrated network security solution.
The CISCO FIREWALL SPECIALIST certification is an accreditation given to those who can prove their fundamental understanding in implementing the various security appliances that Cisco provides. With enough motivation and desire, you will be able to attain this goal and join the ranks of several others in the industry.
Course Contents :
(642-552) Securing Cisco network devices (SND):
* Understanding the Requirement for Network Security Policies.
* Introducing Network Mitigation Techniques.
* Introducing the Cisco security portfolio.
* Building the Cisco self-defending networks.
* Applying the security policy for Cisco Routers.
* Securing Administrative access to Cisco routers.
* Introduction to Secure Device Manager (SDM).
* Configuring the AAA on Cisco routers <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-li.