Cisco Intelligent Contact Manager BootcampHBF IT EDUCATION SERVICES
Price on request
This course is meant for:
This course has been especially designed for call center administrators, product managers, cheer up operators, telecom analyst, application developers and other persons working for:
* Crafting and Employing the ICM Installation
* Crafting and supervising ICM scripts
* Creating ICM reports
Requirements for this courseare:
* Operational skills of MS Windows NT server
* Operational skills of TCP/Internet Protocol networking
* Basic knowledge of your call center working
This course aims at:
On the completion of this course student will be capable of:
* Configuring a general ICM system with the install ICM utility
* Creating many call steering and management scripts with the use of the Script Editor Utilities.
* Creating real and historical ICM reports with the use of standard template from the Web view utility
* Performing the fundamental ICM maintenance, repairing and component configuring.
This course is meant for persons who are in the call center atmosphere who will have day to day interaction with the ICM product from Cisco. The course unites elements from ICM product training. The course starts with an description of ICM from the 40,000 foot level down to basic network plan and ICM constituent process communication. The students spend several days performing ICM configuration, basic scripting and basic reporting - building a duplexes ICM system from the ground up to put up 2 geographically discrete contact centers. The course also gives time with configuration, repairing of components to involve Web view, Internet Script Editor, marginal Gateway fitting, database schem a general idea, exterior database connection and an arrangement, hot fix setting up, and commandline troubleshooting.