Cisco Secure PIX Firewall Advanced (CSPFA) v3.2GARUD INFOTECH
Price on request
Cisco Secure PIX Firewall Advanced (CSPFA) v3.2
* Possess Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification or the equivalent knowledge (working knowledge of basic network security and a solid grasp of TCP/IP and fundamental networking concepts), ]
* Be familiar with encryption technologies: DES, 3DES, RSA, hashing algorithms (MD5/SHA), and IPSec, and have a basic knowledge of the Windows operating system.
The CSPFA course is a five-day, leader-led, lab-intensive course. The CSPFA course is designed for delivery by Cisco Training Partners. This task-oriented course teaches the knowledge and skill needed to describe, configure, verify and manage the PIX Firewall product family.
After completing this course the student should be able to:
* Describe PIX Firewall features, models, components, and benefits.
* Configure the PIX Firewall to statically and dynamically translate IP addresses.
* Configure the PIX Firewall to control inbound and outbound traffic.
* Configure object groups to simplify ACL configuration.
* Configure the PIX Firewall to send messages to a Syslog server.
* Explain the routing functionality of the PIX Firewall.
* Configure content filtering on the PIX Firewall.
* Configure the PIX Firewall as a DHCP client.
* Configure special protocol handling on the PIX Firewall.
* Configure AAA on the PIX Firewall.
* Configure fail over on the PIX Firewall.
* Configure the PIX Firewall?s IDS feature set.
* Configure a site-to-site VPN using the PIX Firewall.
* Configure a VPN Client-to-PIX Firewall VPN.
* Perform password recovery on the PIX Firewall.
* Upgrade PIX Firewall software images.
* Perform a PIX Firewall activation key upgrade.
* Configure command authorization.
* Configure the PIX Firewall to send traps to a SNMP Network Management Station.
* Configure the PIX Firewall to permit SNMP traffic.
* Configure a secure connection to the PIX Firewall using SSH.
* Install the PIX Device Manager and use it to configure the PIX Firewall.
* Network Security and Cisco
* Cisco PIX Firewall Technology and Features
* Cisco PIX Firewall Family
* Getting Started with the Cisco PIX Firewall
* Outbound Translations and Connections
* Inbound Translations and Connections
* Object Grouping
* Protocol Handling
* Attack Guards, Intrusion Detection, and Shunning
* Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting
* Fail over
* Site-to-Site Virtual Private Network