Cisco Secure Virtual Private Networks (CSVPN) v4.0GARUD INFOTECH
Price on request
Cisco Secure Virtual Private Networks (CSVPN) v4.0
Students who attend this advanced course must have experience in configuring Cisco IOS software and have met the following prerequisites:
* Certification as a CCNA or the equivalent knowledge (optional)
* Basic knowledge of the Windows operating system
* Familiarity with the networking and security terms and concepts (the concepts are learned in prerequisite training or by reading industry publications)
CSVPN 4.0 is a four-day, leader-led, lab-intensive course, which will be delivered by Cisco Learning Partners (CLPs). This task-oriented course teaches the knowledge and skills needed to describe, configure, verify, and manage the Cisco VPN 3000 Concentrator, Cisco VPN Software Client, and Cisco VPN 3002 Hardware Client feature set.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
* Describe the features, functions, and benefits of Cisco VPN products.
* Explain the IPSec and IKE component technologies that are implemented in Cisco Secure VPN products.
* Install and configure the Cisco IPSec VPN Software client.
* Configure Cisco VPN 3000 for remote access using pre-shared keys
* Configure Cisco VPN 3000 for remote access using digital certificates
* Configure Cisco VPN 3000 firewall feature.
* Configure Cisco VPN Windows Client auto-initiate feature
* Chapter 1: Introduction
* Chapter 2: Network Security and the Cisco Virtual Private Network
* Chapter 3: Overview of VPN and IPSec Technologies
* Chapter 4: Cisco Virtual Private Network 3000 Concentrator Series Hardware Overview
* Chapter 5: Configure Cisco VPN 3000 for Remote Access Using Pre-shared Keys
* Chapter 6: Configure Cisco VPN 3000 for Remote Access Using Digital Certificates
* Chapter 7: Configure Cisco VPN Firewall Feature for IPSec Software Client
* Chapter 8: Configure Cisco VPN Client Auto-initiation
* Chapter 9: Monitor and Administer Cisco Virtual Private Network 3000 Remote Access Networks
* Chapter 10: Configure Cisco Virtual Private Network 3002 Hardware Client Remote Access
* Chapter 11: Configuring Cisco 3002 Hardware Client for user and unit authentication
* Chapter 12: Configuring Cisco 3002 Hardware Client for backup server, load balancing and reverse route
* Chapter 13: Configuring Cisco 3002 Hardware Client for software auto-update
* Chapter14: Configuring Cisco 3002 Hardware Client for IPSec over TCP and UDP
* Chapter 15: Cisco VPN 3000 LAN-to-LAN with Pre-Shared Keys
* Chapter 16: Configure Cisco VPN Concentrator for LAN-to-LAN Using NAT
* Chapter 17: Configure Cisco Virtual Private Network 3000 LAN-to-LAN Using Digital Certificates