Cisco Unified Communications Manager AcceleratedHBF IT EDUCATION SERVICES
Price on request
This course is meant for the below mentioned students:
* Network designer, administrator, engineer, manager & support staff working for the maintenance and configuration of a voice & data network which also involves the CUCM solution and needs a basics knowledge of the issues and solution for the employment of the CUCM.
* Engineers with 1 or more years of direct full-time practical experience with it or any earlier report of Cisco Call Manager/Unified Communications Manager & voice gateways.
* Workers of any Cisco Channel Reseller Partner to build on present skills on CUCM
As a latest fast paced course, the requirements are not elective. To participate in this latest course, it is needed that you have the these skills and knowledge:
* Working skills of basic provisions and ideas of computer networking, along with LAN, WAN, and internet protocol switching & routing
* Skills to install and work on Cisco routers & switches and to operate VLAN and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
* Basic Skills of converge voice & data networks
* Operational skills of Media Gateway Control Protocol, SIP, and H.323, as well as their implementation on Cisco Internetwork Operating System gateways
* Recommended pre-requisite training
o Cisco Certified Network Associate Certification
o Quality of Service 2.2
o Cisco VOICE 5.0
o Voice Gateways and Gatekeepers v2.0 or CVOICE 6.0
The fast nature of this Programme needs that objects be covered appropriately. inside the CUCM6 Accelerated teaching the following resources from CIPT1 and CIPT2 will not be enclosed, thus the importance of meeting the listed fundamentals: Installing & advancement CUCM, MGCP Gateway IOS Gateway support, Annunciator prerequisites, Cisco Unified Presence Policies and Policy Configuration, Cisco Unity installation for CUCM Manager combination, implement Call Applications on IOS Gateways
Course aims at:
On the completion of the course student will be capable of :
* Explain CUCM and its utility, building, employment and idleness options, and how to establish or upgrade
* Perform Cisco Unified Communications Manager platform and general administration, initial configuration, and user management
* Install CUCM to work on-cluster calling in a single-site Employment
* Employ a dial plan in CUCM to make calls and place calls in the PSTN.
* Configure CUCM media resources, advantages, and voice-mail integration
* Explain the issues in Multisite deployments and their solutions, and detail and Install required dial plan elements
* Employ call-processing resiliency in remote sites using SRST, MGCP fallback, and CUCM Express
* Implement CAC to stop oversubscription of the IP WAN
CUCM Accelerated is a latest accelerated class that covers installing and managing a CUCM solution in single and multi-site atmosphere. This course focuses on CUCM Release, administer and manage services & users. It also involves H.323 and gateway employment, the use of a Cisco Unified Border Element (IP to IP Gateway), and installation of CUCM Express (CUCME) as a Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) site, and mobility features.
This course involves lab activities in which you will perform post-installation tasks, configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager, implement Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) gateways, and make dial plans to place on-net and off-net phone calls. You will also implement media resources, LDAP voice-mail integration to an existing Cisco Unity voice mail system and many user telephone functions. It also incorporates lab actions in which you will apply a dial plan for a multi site atmosphere, install survivability for distant sites during WAN breakdown and employ solution to decrease bandwidth necessities in the IP WAN. You will also facilitate CAC and automatic every other routing (AAR), a function that permits rerouting of calls over the public switched telephone network PSTN due to low bandwidth accessibility