Clinical PsychologyDeka Online Courses
- 50 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Psychology world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Origins of the search of oneself, the four elements and four temperaments, genetic temperament hypotesis ,
- temperament's analyses in Rinch and Lowen, temperament's formation, character structures according to Reich, different kinds of character according to Lowen, practical exercises for schizoid worm-hearted schizophrenic, masochist and severe people, how to recognize one's personality, blood groups and personalities, conflicts of personality,
- adolescence and connection with sexuality,
- connection with stress and sleep,
- mind's self defence,
- techniques fot improving the self and relations with other people, relation of the couple,
- history of psychology and official psychologies in Italy, when psychology individuates the illness and psychologist's role, how to become a psychologist and psychologist's tasks.
- Baby's skills, learning and intelligence, mysteries of the memory and emotions,
- social mind and economic psychology,
- the third age,
- origins of personality's psychology and scientific studies on the psyche, psychodynamic theories, self test to know your own character,
- phenomenological psychology and the humanistic theory of Carl Rogers, trait's theory, the Big Five: the model based on five factors, theories about learning, personal construct theory by George Kelly, social cognitive theory,
- interactionism and constructivism,
- construction of the personality,
- personality diseases: phobias, depression, dissociative identity disorder.