Coaching SkillsInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
This teaching program focuses on performance of training for manager and workers' similar, introduction of business training skill and styles in an amicable and interactive teaching program. The program can be modified to outfit the training context of the applicants attending and the period of program can be extended to fit the upcoming events that are searched by the applicants.
The audience to be focused for this program aims at teaching individuals who have accountability for training and managing the presentation of others. This could comprise their peers, their clientele or their direct reports.
The main aim of the program is to offer applicants with the skill and information and confidence to train people, so they are capable to attain the anticipated principles of performance.
The main topics covered are as follows:
• Define teaching
• Features of teaching, mentoring and teaching
• Create the correct teaching and learning environment
• Roles, skill and attribute of an effectual instructor
• Teaching methods and models
• Always listening skill
• Question asking methods by use of the G.R.O.W. models
• Give and receive feedbacks
• Teaching practice sessions
• Learn reviews and actions planning for the future
The various ways of teaching:
• Trainers presenting, demonstrating and facilitating
• Group discussions
• Individuals and small group exercise
• Work-book with presentation training tips and methods
• Practicing sessions with developmental feedbacks