Commercial aspects of ship operationInternational Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
Shipping is a trade & the 'management team' on boards takes part in a crucial parts in creation it advantageous.
The capability requirement being mostly alerted on technical skill, the saleable aspect are ancient areas for many on boards. The program offers the candidates a feeling of the finance sides of the trade, with the target of developing cost efficiency of shipboards operations.
* To put on insights into the finance aspect in daily vessels operation & particular operation.
* To have a enhanced perceptive of Charter Party & Contract of Affreightment &the ship-owners interests & legal responsibility with respect to the same.
* To recognize the procedure of nautical claim, Insurances, & ship-owners positions considering the finance legal responsibility, & the candidates role in defending the owners interest.
* To pertain the above information toward effectual cost reducing measure while satisfying his responsibilities on boards.
The program is suitable for:
Management Levels Staffs On Boards
* The shipping business -an over-view.
* Vessel Budget- Finance or Trading or Operation.
* Wagons of Goods by Sea (C.P.'s & C.O.A.'s).
* Accident cause & Ship-owners risk exposures.
* Risk evaluation or Marine casualty.
* Marine Insurances -Concept & case.
* Agency Operation or Port Disbursement.
* Manning Cost.
* Bunkering; Dry docks.
* Material & Maintenance Management.
* GD & workshop.