Commercial Pilot License (CPL)Ambitions Aviation Academy
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Age : Not less than 17years – (Please note that the minimum age for issue of CPL is 18yrs) Qualification :10+2 with Physics and Maths from any recognized university or Board Medical :Class I medical Certificate Other :Proficiency in English Language.
The course offered by Ambitions Aviation Academy will be a full time course. As per the procedures laid down by Directorate General of Civil Aviation during the exchange of course, the student will have to carry out below mentioned requirements
1. Obtain a student Pilot License and FRTOL (Flight Radio Telephony operators license) issued by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation
2. Complete two hundred hours of flying
3. Pass the written exams of the Directorate General of Civil Aviation
4. Pass the RTR examination carried out by the WPC wing of the Govt. of India.
5. Be in possession of Indian FRTOL
6. Pass Flying Skills Test
In the said course you will be put on a SEA with two hundred flying hours experience which will be your Option 1. In option two 190 hrs on SEA plus 10 hours on MEA followed by ground training of 350 hours ( air laws, weather analysis and so forth)