Community Critical Care Certificate Program in collaboration with Indian Medical Association (IMA)TACT Academy
Price on request
* The program include with eight modules every module consisting of basic reading materials, lectures, practical and simulation experience if followed by the final test.
* Modules will be learnt sequentially in time between every module built for exercise, recycling and recovery.
* Participants have the flexibility to register and start the program at anytime and is required to complete in just 16 months of enrollment.
* The program teaches about cardiac resuscitation, Foundations of breathing, hemodynamic monitoring and optimization, Foundations of mechanical breathing, the metabolic disturbances in the Intensive care unit, General emergencies in the Intensive care unit, injury victim Care and control of infections and other problems in the Intensive care unit.
* At the end of the program, participants have a period of clinical observation vessels in a tertiary hospital Critical Care Unit after which they get formal certificate for Indian Medical Association Call.
The interested participants can complete this Community Critical Care Certificate within 2 days
Who can attend this program?
The program is specially designed for physicians and Indian Medical Association teams