COMPLETE CLINICAL PROGRAM - DENTALTARGETCCD
VAT not incl.
- New delhi
What you'll learn on the course
BDS Intern or Passout
Teachers and trainers (1)
Certf. in Implantology (Friadent-Germany), Certf. in Smile Designing (NYU), PGDHHM, PGDMLE • A successful entrepreneur and the original brain behind C.C.D. He developed and materialized the concept of ImplantonomicsTM, thereby promoting the theme – Earning while Learning. • He runs a roaring private dental practice in West Delhi since 2006. His new and big clinical set-up is equipped with latest equipments catering all specialties, with high focus on Quality of each procedure performed. A strong preacher and follower of Continuing Education himself, he actively participates in up-graduatn
lectures - audio video
Complete Clinical Dentistry Program
The goals of this programme is to produce competent clinician in general clinical practice.
1. Diagnose the situation and proper case selection
2. Evaluation patient prior to any treatment
3. Evaluation for multidisciplinary approach
4. Evaluation and discussion of the available or appropriate treatment option, their morbidity, time, expense, consequences end sequelae.
5. Execution of the treatment
For BDS Doctors aiming to start their own practice with Special Focus on Bread & Butter of Dentistry i.e. Endodontics & Prosthodontics
- Comprehensive teaching by Specialists in the field, thru audio-video lectures, demos, hands-on sessions.
- Comprehensive Patients-Work in a heavy-OPD dental set-up (fully equipped), under guided assistance.
- Specialities included :
- Endodontics : Basic to Advanced Endodontics using all latest equipments and materials. Teaching of 3-4 systems (hand and rotary)
- Restorative & Aesthetic Dentistry : Learn Composites in toto, all cavity types. Application of Restorative materials. Bleaching, Direct Laminates. Basics of Smile Designing, Midline Diastema closure, Perio-aesthetics
- Prosthodontics : Crowns & Bridges – diagnosis and treatment planning, crown preps, shade matching, temporization, occlusion, final cementation. Post and Core, Onlays. Complete, Partial, Cast-Partial & Flexible Dentures.
- Oral Surgery : Exodontia and Minor Oral Surgeries
- Periodontics : Nonsurgical periodontal therapy and concepts of occlusion. Management of tooth mobility and Splinting. Gingivectomy and CLP.
- Radiology : IOPAs, Occlusal radiograph, OPG – in and out of diagnosis.
- Diagnosis & Treatment Planning : most vital topic for clinical growth
- Our typical day at OPD includes numerous patients for :
RCT, restorations, extractions, missing tooth/teeth replacement, and special treatments like bleaching, gums surgeries, aesthetic dentistry.
- Doctors will be using only high quality and best of dental materials for best of results in their cases, all provided by the centre.
Achievements for this centre