Comprehensive Business Process Testing 9.2Cres Tech
Price on request
This entry level teaching offers the Subject Matter Experts with a work-flow of tasks to follow in order to productively apply a Business Process Testing answer in a Quality Center environment. Basic concepts, terms & best practices will be obtainable. These basic concepts & procedure are unbreakable by reviewing questions & hand on labs.
Proposed Spectators of the program:
• Persons that are concerned in implementing the Business Process Testing methods solution.
• Anyone transitioning from a manual test based Quality Center environment to automated, components based environments.
The main objectives of the program are:
• Using Quality Center 9.2 to make a Business Process Tests
• Discussing the B.P.T. Work-flow & Roles
• Creating a sample Test Set & Component structures
• Discussing the purposes of an Application Area
• Creating Manual Component
• Converting a Manual Component to an automatic Component
• Adding parameters to the component
• Running & Debug a Manual & Automated Component
• Viewing Test Run Outcomes
• Experiencing with Microsoft Window
• Basic of understanding the testing processes
• Has productively finished the Use of Test Director else Use of Quality Center program
• Experiencing with Quick Test Professionals is tremendously helpful
The outline of the program
• Business Processes Test Methodology
• The B.P.T. Work-flow
• Work With needs for B.P.T.
• Test Planning & Needs Coverage
• Preface to Business Component
• Create Manual Component
• Navigating the Business Components modules
• Keyword Driven Test
• Execute Business Process Tests Sets