Comprehensive Functional Testing with IBM Rational RobotCres Tech
Price on request
This program is made to publicize test specialist with the fundamentals of Rational's practical test automation equipment, Rational Robots. Candidates will be offered with hands on lessons, from easy record or playback methods to higher level test scripting concepts. Rational Test Manager will be utilized to categorize & process test resulting to make possible data analysis. The target will be on applying Rational Robot to re-solve general automatic testing challenges and to make effectual, versatile test scripts in the course of best practices & savvy use of S.Q.A. Basic codes. At the end of this semester, philosophy studied will be functional to a .NET-based sample function.
Additional this program will give applicants a foundation in the SQA Basic scripting language & automated testing methods. Learn to make test scripts that are more robust, hard-wearing and easy to preserve. The program includes lectures, work-book exercises and lab.
The higher level module is developed to offer candidates a foundation in the SQA Basic scripting language & automated testing methods. Learn to make test scripts that are more vigorous, tough and easy to preserve. This module concludes lectures, work-book exercises & labs.
The program is mainly designed for:
• Novel Rational Robot, Team-Test, Test-Studio, or Enterprise users. The principle taught in this program applies to all surroundings that Robot support. The program is made mainly for Quality Assurance professionals who will be making use of the automation equipments.
• The audience may also include Q.A. practitioner, manager, or team-leaders who are accountable for communicating with testers or who require to guarantee that equipments are being implemented completely and properly.
The main aim of the program is as follows:
• Describing the functions and purposes of Rational Robot.
• Navigating the Rational Robot interfaces.
• Applying fine script practice.
• Recording and playing back-automated script.
• Using Verification Point in a suitable circumstance.
• Modifying script to widen test ability and decrease script preservation.
• Creating data driven tests
The pre-requisites of the program are as follows:
The candidate must have a hard knowledge of:
• Microsoft-Windows operating-systems
• Microsoft-Windows application
Be recognizable with the following:
• Quality Assurance process
• Program fundamentals and methods
The main outline of the program is as follows:
• Advantages of making use of Rational Robot to mechanize exams
• Testing scripts development processes
• Contents of a Rational Projects & test data-store
• Record, debug, and play-back methods
• Set the recording and play-back options for Rational-Robot
• Develop and execute shell scripting
• Insert verification point & waiting for states to guarantee test script dependability and strength
• Regression tests by use of existing Rational Robot exam script
• Use of the test logs & verify points comparators to examine and study test outcomes
• Use of SQA Basic editing tests script to expand their functionality & reducing maintenance
• Create custom verifications points
• Use of data-pools & data files
• Test .NET applications
• Variables: declarations, data-types, scopes
• Operators: mathematical, logical, strings
• Object Scripting - Terminology, defining, common-commands, kinds of properties, returning values
• Controlling Flow Structure: if¦then¦end if & selecting case statement; loops (for next whilst do loop)
• Using Dialog & Input Boxes
• User defined functions & sub-procedures; header, source, library and template files
• Dynamic Verification Points
• Robot Debugger
• String manipulation
• Arrays: static and dynamic; single and multidimensional
• Data handling techniques and routines
• Files: creating, reading from, writing to
• Database access through SQL calls
• COM object creation
• Web Testing