CompTIA - SECURITY+ CourseRooman Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
CompTIA - SECURITY+ Course
CompTIA Security+ Certification is a vendor-neutral certification course that covers the foundations of information security across multiple technology platforms. The course covers industry-wide topics including communication security, infrastructure security, cryptography, access control, authentication, external attack and operational and organization security. The demand for skilled security professionals is growing significantly. The technology community identifies Security+ as the perfect way to validate your knowledge of information security.
The recommended pre-requisite for the Security+ test is to have prior knowledge and skill of the CompTIA A+ and Network+ certification exams.
Audience : Those who have work experience of Hardware and Networking and is interested to learn about Vendor-neutral Networking security.
Course Contents :
Identifying Security Threats:
* Importance of security in a network.
* Identify Social Engineering Attacks.
* Attackers goal.
* Consideration when setting up a security.
* Functions of cryptography.
* Classify Network Attacks.
* Classify Software-based Attacks.
* Basic components of cryptography.
Hardening Internal Systems and Services:
* Harden Base Operating Systems.
* Harden Directory Services.
* Harden DHCP Servers.
* Harden Network File and Print Servers.
Hardening Internetwork Devices and Services:
* Harden Internetwork Connection Devices.
* Harden DNS and BIND Servers.
* Harden Web Servers.
* Harden FTP Servers.
* Harden Network News Transport Protocol (NNTP) Servers.
* Harden Email Servers.
* Harden Conferencing and Messaging Servers.
Securing Network Communications:
* Secure Client Internet Access.
* Secure Network Traffic Using IP Security (IPSec).
* Encrypting the communication using IPSec.
* Secure Wireless Traffic.
* Secure the Remote Access Channel.
Managing Public Key Infrastructure (PKI):
* Install a Certificate Authority (CA) Hierarchy.
* Harden a Certificate Authority.
* Back Up Certificate Authorities.
* Restore a Certificate Authority.
* Enroll Certificates for Entities.
* Secure Network Traffic Using Certificates.
* Renew Certificates.
* Revoke Certificates.
* Back Up Certificates and Private Keys.
* Restore Certificates and Private Keys.
* Using Certificates to protect Website.
* Using Certificates to protect POP3 and IMAP4.
* Using Certificates in IPSec Environment.
Enforcing Organizational Security Policy:
* Enforce Corporate Security Policy Compliance.
* Enforce Legal Compliance.
* Enforce Physical Security Compliance.
* Educate Users.
Monitoring the Security Infrastructure:
* Scan for Vulnerabilities.
* Monitor for Intruders.
* Respond to Security Incidents.