Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation CertificationInter- networkz
Price on request
- 80 hours of class
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation is the technique of finding hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the offense and conduct audits to keep future attacks.
Computer forensics is simply the application of computer investigation and analysis techniques in the interests of determining potential legal evidence. Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation specialist can pull on a selection of tricks for observing informations that resides in any computing system, and finding erased, coded, or cracked file information known as computer data recovery.
The keys and strategies covered in the EC-Council's Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation program trains students to take computer investigations applying intricate digital technologies.
The Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation program is very beneficial for:
* Beneficial for Police departments & other law enforcement
* Beneficial for defenses & military personnels
* Beneficial for e-Business Security Masters
* Beneficial for System Executives
* Beneficial for Legal Masters
* Beneficial for Banking, Insurance & other executives
* Beneficial for Government departments
* Beneficial for IT Engineers